In my Presenter presentation, the Quiz Manager settings have these reporting options:
- LMS set to SCORM (Manifest set to 2004 type)
- Report data set to quiz results and slide views
- Pass or fail set to report complete/incomplete
- Score set to report as percent
- Level set to report interactions and the score
Is there any way to tell the SWF to run in a debug mode so it will provide some sort of information or feedback about what it is doing regarding the LMS interface?
Ugh. So I quit out of my browser and restarted, and now the Presenter Flash is communicating with my mini-LMS interface properly. After Initialize() it calls getValue() and asks for cmi.location, cmi.score._children, etc. values. I think I've seen this happen before, where if I accidentally have two windows with a Presenter Flash object in them, they both stop working with the LMS API until I quit and restart my browser. (I'm on a Mac with Firefox but have seen this on Windows with IE, too, I think.)
But still, I'm wondering if there are any debugging tricks with the Presenter Flash object... or any API documentation for it?