3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2009 11:17 AM by the_wine_snob

Premiere Pro 4.1.0, Media Encoder 4.1.0.107 and OSX Snow Leopard

changeco1

So I've finally goten the "fixes", I use the term loosely, applied to the Adobe Production Premuim Suite after our office wide upgrade to Snow Leopard...

Here are a few things I need to ask this form...

1. After I have finally gotten the After Effects projects open, working and fianlly got a render... Once I start AE now, I get the following error "AE Warning: Coundn't open QuickTime video output compression." yet I can output a quicktime, just did...

2.When I render a video from Media Encoder now, it bombs out at 15:42 (give or take a few seconds) regardless of the render type, mov, m2v, mp4 etc. Subsequently I can't export anything from Premiere. That's not good.

3. When I try to open a previously built and successfully rendered project I get association issues. But after browsing and locating the file I get an error that says the file is too large...

I'm not sure if these are issues associated with the OSX upgrade, or, issues with BlackMagic HD Extreme, Premiere, ME or AE...

If someone can help get me pointed in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it...

Ted