• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customizing the Glossary View

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2009 Oct 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp HTML, version 8.  I added a glossary but I am exceedingly disappointed how the terms appear in the content of the topic page.  I don't really like the expanding text area look.  When someone clicks on a word that is linked to the glossary, I want them to see an auto-size pop-up with the definition.

Is there any way to customize the view?

Leslie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2009 Oct 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Unfortunately not without manually hacking the code after all the terms have been created as Expanding Text.

You should consider suggesting it to the Development Team. You do this via the Wish Form.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 14, 2009 Dec 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In using "today's implementation" of glossary expanding text, I notice that the ending space for a term "disappears" causing the next word to look like a run-on word--in the PUBLISHED view (not a problem in the source view)

It has to do with how the Glossary wizard grabs a word, but I tried adding an extra space, but it doesn't seem to "stay" when compiled/published.

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp