Can you please elaborate on the problem.
I think this is something to do with the button timing. Please check the pause timing for the button on which you are facing problems.
Is this a setting within Captvate? Or in the Program that I am recording? If in the program that I am recording I do not have the ability to check such items.
Reaching a bit on the late side for India, so perhaps Mukul isn't seeing your post at the moment.
I'm certain that what is meant is to double-click the Button object in Captivate and look at the options there. I believe an assumption of a button is being made as you state you are asking the user to click.
Helpful and Handy Links
As Rick correctly pointed out I am referring to the button object properties.
- Double click the button so that Button properties dialog appears
- Looks for Pause After option and check its time. It means you are asking the slide to pause after a particular duration mentioned here.
- Also go to Audio Tab and look for check boxes:
- Pause slide audio when movie pauses
- Pause slide audio when user clicks
The way slide audio behaves on slide carrying buttons depend on above mentioned options. Please check these settings to confirm they are not causing audio to break / pause.