1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 23, 2009 8:12 AM by JeffryHouser

Can we have some one (Adobe Guru's or Adobe Employees) please have a look at the "Data Services" forum?

RedOctober57

My evaluation and testing of the FlashBuilder 4 beta 2 is stopped because there are so many questions that have not been answered.  To be clear:

- I desperately need an alternative to the Micro$oft "vendor lock in"  (front end, middleware, backend)

- Adobe is a recognized name in the I.T. world.  (My biggest opponents to change are the I.T. guys & gals)

- I need to do some heavy duty "convincing" by SHOWING customers and their trusted I.T. crowd that there is a viable alternative

- I can't show them if your product doesnt' work

- Plan B is to show them that even though your product doesn't work, your support is responsive, and bugs will be fixed next release, and that there is a work around for now

- There is no Plan C if the previous two points aren't resolved

This forum seems really busy compared to Data Services forum.  That forum is dead.  Very few views and 98% unanswered questions.

Should I re-post all my questions in this forum?  In an attempt to get some help?