2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2009 9:29 AM by Khaye2728

Please Help VERY URGENT!!!

Big Chili 415

Hello all,

I have a legally registered version of the Adobe Production Suite, I'm having a little bit of a problem. See I'm upgrading my PC from Windows Vista to Windows 7, and I'm backing up my files and preparing my PC. The only problem is after I load Windows 7 I know I will have to reinstall all my programs including my entire Adobe Suite. This wouldn't be a problem if I had the serial number, the way I aquired the Suite was by borrowing it from my local youth center (I'm 16 and a graphic designer), they loaded the whole thing up. They won't let me get the serial number again for some reason (it's a long story). So I really need your help, Is there a way I can find the serial number in the "regedit"? If so how would I find it? and if it can't be found that way, is there any other way to find the serial number? Please respond ASAP!!!!! I really appreciate your taking the time to look this over. Thank You, - Big Chili

• 1. Re: Please Help VERY URGENT!!!
          Rhydgaled

I'm not sure about their other software but with CS3 Design Premium after I registered (using the same E-Mail address as my Adobe account here) I am able to get my serial number online. To get it I go to the bit where it says "Welcome Rhydgaled" right at the top and press "Your Account" then choose "View Product Registrations", then "View Adobe branded products registrations" allow unsucured content and I can see my serial number. If you haven't registered and can't enter the software to register (I think the serial might be displayed on system information under the help menu too) I can't help you, sorry.

• 2. Re: Please Help VERY URGENT!!!
            Khaye2728 Level 1

You mentioned that you have legally registered your Adobe Production Suite, so meaning, if you did the registration process, you went online and sign into your account to register the serial number. If that's the case, you can get your serial number by logging into your account where you register your serial number. Once you get in there, just simply go to View Product Registrations and you will see there the serial number for softwares that you have registered....