3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2009 6:18 PM by Adam Cameron.

Possible Outline view problem

edwardjs

I currently have a small page of experimental CF code with which I have been playing around with the outline view in CF Builder.  I have this code shown below.  If you cut and paste this code into a cfm page in CF Builder, the outline view shows all of the tags but if I uncomment the <option> tag under "cboselect", the last cfinput tag (id "btn1") does not show up in outline view.

I would be interested to know if anyone else can reproduce this problem.  I am not excluding any tags from outline view in preferences nor am I doing any filtering in the outline view so I don't know why the cfinput tag (id "btn1") does not get displayed in outline view.  Sounds like an IDE bug to me.  I have CF Builder Beta 2 installed on Win XP SP3, 2GB of RAM

I would appreciate it if someone else could try to reproduce this problem and let me know your results.  In the mean time, I am going to fill out a bug report for Adobe to look at it.

Thank you.

Ed

---------------------------------------------------------Code ----------------------------------------------------

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
      <head>
      <title>Title</title>
      </head>
      <cfform action="#cgi.script_name#" format="html" id="form1" name="form1" method="post"  >
      <body>
      <table>
          <tr>
              <td><cfinput maxlength="10" name="fld1" type="text" required="true"> </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
              <td>
                  <cfinput name="fld2" required="true" type="text" id="id2">
              </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
              <td><cfinput name="fld3" type="text" id="id3"></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
              <td><cfinput name="fld4" type="hidden" ></td>
          </tr>