To make a scrollbar scroll your content you need to create a scroll panel. Check out this post for instructions as well as an example fxp file
To make clicking on specific items in a data panel do something, do the following
1. Select your data list on the artboard
2. In the Interactions Panel, click Add Interaction
3. Choose "On Select" (it's the default)
4. At the bottom of the same dialog, change the bottom popup list from "When any item is selected" to "when a specific item is selected"
5. A "item" number field will appear. Enter the row/item number you want to create the interaction for
6. You can now trigger any of the interactions supported in this dialog when that specific item is clicked. Choose between "Play Transition to State", "Play Action Sequence" etc. from the 2nd popup list in this dialog.
I've attached an example. Try clicking the first three items. I built an interaction for each that plays an action sequence. The action sequence has a Fade effect on the button
Have fun scrolling!
interactions data list.fxp.zip 475.6 K
Thanks Ty, as always... right on the money! Looks like I'll have to upgrade to FC Beta 2 afterall.
Have a great day!
Another prob solved without fail!!