9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2009 8:15 AM by shunithD

    Modifying a letter that is no longer type?

    StanWelks Level 1

      I have a letter B that is no longer text and is made up of anchor points. I want to turn the B into an R using the same letter, I do not want to make a new one so that I can retain the same style of the other letters.


      How can I cut the lower part of the B and extend the right part of it to make  it into an R?