An air program will process many text files,
click run button to go through these text files one by one.
Click run button, then the air program's performance is OK.
Click run button again, then the air program's performance maybe OK or may not OK.(about 50-60% is NOT OK)
Click run button again, then the air program's performance is OK.
Then, seems only the second run may have the performance issue.
In fact, each run should do the same thing.
BTW, the busy cursor is a clock, when running slow, the clock cursor also run slowly.
And I also use Flex builder profiler to analyse.
for good run,
elapse time: 2min
the biggest cumulative function time: 1min
for abnormal run:
elapse time: 7min
the biggest cumulative function time: about 4 min
1. Do you have any general clue or hint on this issue?
2. About profiler, for example, the elapse time is 7min, but cumulative function time is only 4 min, where is another 3min? (OS time, or idle time?)
seems some functions were not be counted by profiler?
how can I know what costs the another 3 min?
1. Windows Vista, Flex builder3, flex sdk3.2, actionscript3
2. when processing text files, read file, check each line for finding the keyword.
3. one virtual thread(by timer) is for one text file processing.
4: any other information need?