2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2009 7:40 AM by PThompson33

Unknown Format error when using SubmitForm button?

PThompson33

Can anyone tell me what causes this or how to resolve it? I'm doing a submitForm to a URL and I keep getting UNKNOWN FORMAT error? I am new to this and have no idea where to look.

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Unknown Format error when using SubmitForm button?
          try67 MVP & Adobe Community Professional

You've posted this twice already, and in one of them I've given you an answer.

Please don't make any new threads about this issue. If you want to reply, use that thread.

• 2. Re: Unknown Format error when using SubmitForm button?
            PThompson33 Level 1

Thanks for your response to my original question but the resolution you proposed was to replace the URL with a valid URL. Obviously, I'm not going to place the correct URL that I'm using for a variety of reasons including security. In addition I wouldn't be on here if I didn't need help nor would I be posting more messages. I'm new to this and really don't use adobe for submitting files back to a server. I'm thinking the problem is in the mime type or header information on the server side but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. I'm downloaded the FDF toolset and now trying that approach from a servlett point of view. Thanks for your response.