3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2009 4:03 PM by Tvoliter

icon instead of images

cr8on

No matter what I do I can not see images in catalyst. I only see icons of the stuff that should be images. The beta 1 was fine so I am confused. I just want to import everything I see in photoshop and finish working. Do I need to reinstall or I am simply doing something wrong?

• 1. Re: icon instead of images
          Tvoliter Adobe Employee

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with beta II. I haven't heard about this problem from other users, so there may be something unique about your system or files that is triggering the problem. I don't think you are doing anything wrong. This sounds like a bug and we need to figure out what is causing it.

A few questions:

1) do you get this problem with importing PSD files as well as other file types like jpeg, png, or AI files?

2) It also sounds like the problem occurs with all PSD files that you try? If it is a particular PSD file, please post it so we can investigate further.

A few things to try:

1) click the circular arrows icon (in the upper right of the artboard) to refresh the screen

2) save the file after import. Close it and re-open. Do you see the same problem?

Ty

• 2. Re: icon instead of images
            cr8on Level 1

I had to reinstall a fresh download.. Works now. Thank you.

Sent from iLene the iPhone

• 3. Re: icon instead of images
              Tvoliter Adobe Employee

Outstanding. Glad to hear you are back up and running!

Ty