4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 5, 2009 12:24 AM by Peter Grainge

Continuous "Loading Topics"

larwlsn

Out of the blue, and, for as far as I can tell no reason, ALL of my html projects have trouble opening in Robohelp 7.  After selecting the desired project (and I repeat that this applies to all projects and even very old versions of my projects) from the Starter, the project does appear in Robohelp, but I can't do anything with it because it is very busy "Loading Topics."  This happens for a while, maybe 2 minutes or so, and then I try to open up an HTML doc but when I move the mouse, the "Loading Topics" starts again.  Every time I move the cursor, RH starts loading topics.  This can go on for hours and I just given up waiting at that point.  As a result, I no longer have access to my projects.

What I have tried:  Rebooting, Uninstalling and Reinstalling (on XP), installing RH from scratch on an another machine altogether that has Vista on it.  All yield the same issue of never-ending loading topics.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, for I'm completely stuck and in a total panic.