Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can anyone help me on a support problem?

Level 1

I e-mailed my original request for help on photoshop cs4 filter problems on 09/22/09. since then I have called tech support twice. I think that was in India. The first time a women spent a couple of hours trying to help me fix the problem. She was unable to solve my problem. She said I would get a call back within 24 hours. I did not get a call back. After waiting about 4 days I called tech support again. I ask the women that answered to give me a supervisor, I told the supervisor I had not received a call back as promised. He said they were still working on the problem. I told him he should have called me back as promised. He said that my case had been escalated, and he was going to handle it personally, and he would call me back before the end of the day. That was last week, I have received no call backs on my problem as yet! Is this typical Photoshop tech support?   Good customer service. Does this company care about my business.   How do I get this issue resolved.    Below is my second e-mail request. Monday, October 26, 2009 3:55:41 PM PDT I now have the extract tool under filters, but I can not use it. It is not highlighted I can not click it with my mouse. If I change my pictures to jpg. then the filter is useable. I don't work on my pictures in jpg. this is the second time I asked for help on thi s problem. Adoby cs4 was a gift to me two years ago. I would like it to have the filters it should have, so I can try to learn the p rogram. Please don't lose the e-mail too.

0 Replies