1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 15, 2009 9:04 AM by James_PT

Fatal error: Call to undefined method tNG_fields::tNG_fields() in C:

monikka

Hi

I've just installed Xampp 1.7.2 locally with PHP Version 5.3.0 and Apache 2.2.12 on a Windows platform

and I now I'm really in a big trouble !!!

My home pages wich have a Login forms do not work anymore !!! They give me back this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method tNG_fields::tNG_fields() in C:\xampp\htdocs\MySite\includes\tng\tNG_custom.class.php on line 30

I think it's probably the new PHP version 5.3.0 and I'm really worried because I have many sites around made with ADD and if the servers will be as probably be updated to the new PHP version all my sites will stop working !!!

What can I do? I'm really desperated and fell abandoned....PLEASE HELP !!!

Monikka

• 1. Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method tNG_fields::tNG_fields() in C:
          James_PT

Yes, it almost surely is version 5.3.0 of PHP.  Any version below will work with ADDT,with 5.3.0, ADDT breaks.

The only real solution is to not use 5.3.0 and use a less recent version.  With Xamp, the package is bundled, PHP and MySQL. I  had this exact same issue and someone, I think Gunter, suggested moving to WAMP which allows you to run different versions of PHP and MySQL as you desire.  This worked.

The most disturbing thing for me was the "writing on the wall"...the ADDT life clock is ticking.  Remaining on CS4 and PHP 5.2 extends the useful life - but at some point, we will be forced by something to upgrade (like our ISP), then big problems.

Jim