• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clickbox and Rollover Audio not working

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2008 Jul 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys...I'm just trying to insert either a clickbox or rollover area where audio is heard ONLY when someone either clicks the box or hovers over the area. I wan't multiple areas on the screen at the same time and I want them to work to the very end of the slide so that people can just click or hover over areas and hear the audio for as long as they want to. It seems like that would be a simple task. As I create it though and record the audio in both scenarios, when I preview the movie all of the clickbox or rollover audios simultaneously and automatically start playing. It doesn't wait for me to click or hover, all of the audio just plays at once. Why is this? Thanks for your help.
TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, Brock

For the Click Box, you need to edit the properties and enable the feedback captions. Enable the Hint caption if you want to hear a sound play when hovering the Click Box. Enable the Success caption if you want the sound to play after clicking the Click Box. Then you edit the caption and assign audio there.

For mouseovers, add a Rollover Caption or Rollover Image. This provides two areas on the slide. One is the area you mouse over, while the other is the area that appears. You then edit the area that appears and add audio to that area.

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick...one other question. On the mouseover, when the slide reaches its end, when I hover over the image, the caption still comes up, but the audio associated with that caption does not play. As long as I hover over the area while the slide is running, the audio works. There's no way to know how long someone will stay on the slide. Without just guessing and making the slide run for a long period of time, what will allow the rollover caption audio to work when the slide reaches its end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The second question appeared in a separate thread before a response was offered. Please direct any replies to the new thread. You may do this by clicking here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources