6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2009 6:25 AM by the_wine_snob

Premiere 7 - Is there anywhere to get more HD menus?

ckelly33

After a dozen video projects this week, looking at the same menus became boring.  Are there add-on menus to be had somewhere?

• 1. Re: Premiere 7 - Is there anywhere to get more HD menus?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

What kind of theme are you looking for, c?

If you buy a Plus account to Photoshop.com, some new ones will regularly appear automatically right in the program. (Assuming you're logged in to the site.) Not very much, but a few.

There are also some new ones -- most custom-created -- on the products page at http://Muvipix.com.

And, of course, you can take any menu template and swap in your own background image or video, music, fonts, button positions and color right in Premiere Elements!

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Premiere 7 - Is there anywhere to get more HD menus?
            jackscon joseph Level 1

You can take a plus memeber ship. You will get new templates every quarter or new events.

• 3. Re: Premiere 7 - Is there anywhere to get more HD menus?
              ckelly33 Level 1

Thanks.  I already have a Photoshop membership, so I guess those are already listed.  As far as what I am looking for, nothing in particular really.  I'm just putting together about three years of home movies and burning them to BD-R's after JUST figuring out the thing I was doing wrong when trying to burn them originally (and made several $10 BD-R coasters!).

I really like several of the HD menus but seeing as 2+ hours worth of HDV tape typically covers a wide range of seasons, events, sports, etc., something generic is called for (rather than birthday or Christmas specific)  I really like and have been using the HD menu of the movie theater (red curtain), but after using it for 11 BD-R's (and one of the HD scrapbook), I was just looking for something different for variety.  Most of the HD menus given are 'modern' looking whereas we typically prefer a more traditional look.

Thanks for the link to your website.  I will look through it soon.  Thanks too for the advice that I can alter any menu - I didn't realize that.  THat may help.  I typically find stuff like that on my own but having so much to do, I was in 'tunnel-vision' mode.

Thanks again and sorry for the delayed response - I thought I had responded last week....I don't know what happened to the post!

• 4. Re: Premiere 7 - Is there anywhere to get more HD menus?
                ckelly33 Level 1

Just left a quick look at your website - you are very talented! Thanks for the link.  After doing three years worth of video, I am caught up until I finish the tape in the camera and another after that.  Shooting my daughter in a Veteran's Day program today (thanks to all the vets out there!), so I will be a bit closer after today.  I think I will try one of your backgrounds next.

• 6. Re: Premiere 7 - Is there anywhere to get more HD menus?
                  the_wine_snob Level 9

Ckelly,

If there are some ideas that you have for Menu Sets that you'd like to see, maybe examples of one's that you've run across on commercial DVD's, etc., you can post details, links and examples, and maybe someone here, or at Muvipix would be willing to construct a PrE-compliant Menu Set for you. There are a lot of people with graphics backgrounds, who would love the project of helping you get what you want. I'd certainly be willing to tackle a design project for you.

Most of the Menu Sets that are done for Muvipix are pretty general, for mass appeal. Still, if you have something that you need and do not feel up to the task of adapting an existing Menu Set, someone else might have the time to help.

Just a thought,

Hunt

1 person found this helpful