• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DHTML showing up in Green & now some Blue?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2009 Nov 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We just upgraded to RoboHelp 8 and now 1/2 of my DHTML links are showing up as Blue... instead of the standard Green.  Any suggestions as to the reason?  The database now looks sloppy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2009 Nov 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Is this happening all within a single topic? Or are the links blue in some topics and green in others?

All of it is CSS related.

For the condition where you see mixed colors in the same topic, I have another question. Are all the links the same type? It's possible that you are seeing that Expanding DHTML links are one color while Drop-Down DHTML links are another. In that case you just need to amend your style sheet. Or possibly ensure that you are using the correct style sheet.

For the condition where you see different colors in different topics, you need to ensure that all topics are using the same Style Sheet.

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2009 Nov 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had this problem in RoboHelp 6 as well.

What I found was that in the topics showing a blue DHTML, there was extra code (relating to the styles) at the beginning of the topic. When I removed this extra code, the problem went away.

Unfortunately, I don't have the exact code, but I would suggest opening one topic with blue DHTML and one with green DHTML and compare the HTML code.

Best of luck,

Debbie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2009 Nov 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

That code would be:

<style type="text/css">

The stylingm, probably A or A.dropspot.

</style>

Though I guess it's in your style sheet, as Rick said.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp