In the app I'm working on (AS 2.0) I have several buttons. I've added an action to each of those buttons:
When in Flash, if I enable (Control) Simple Buttons and Simple Actions, this action works like it should. If I test the movie or publish it, the action doesn't execute.
I've tried another approach with one button. I added an empty layer for actions only, and added the following code:
This doesn't work at all, nor in Flash nor in the player. I wonder what I'm doing wrong here. Changing fr_test to the frame number does not change anything.
I solved this by starting over with a new flash app. I created buttons and actions, and they worked like I wanted. Then I tried to apply this on the old movie, but that didn't work. So I recreated the movie in the new app. I'm using some very complex drawings, and I messed around quite a bit. I don't know where it went wrong, but it works now for me.