2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2009 9:52 AM by viveredesign

Windows 7 compatibility?

Marger50 Level 1

I have several versions of Flash, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver on my computer ... and use all of them because I have clients who have different versions. I'm thinking about upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 7 and want to know if anyone has had any issues with versions 8, CS3 or CS4 of these applications in that operating environment. Particularly Flash ... since that's the one I use the most.

Thanks

Marge

• 1. Re: Windows 7 compatibility?
          mrMango58

Hello

I have tried FlashCS4 in Windows 7..... 64 bit as well as 32 bit. I have used all the compatability modes available and have had no success with the programme running well. Either the programme runs vary slowly or various tool simply don't work...the pencil tool and the import command come to mind.The computer I am working with has all the requirements necessary to do the job.

I am ready to tell you that Adobe and Microsoft never put their heads together on this one.

I would advise against Windows 7 for the short term, as I am sure someone will draw a sober breath soon

Mango

• 2. Re: Windows 7 compatibility?
            viveredesign Level 1

I'm running Flash CS4 on Windows 7 Premium 64bit with no problems.