4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2009 9:54 AM by tara_hemphill

SWF content will not scale to fit Loader component

tara_hemphill

Hello,

I have a flash file for a website section.  I inserted a Loader component component to load a .swf file, and set the "scaleContent" property (in the Component Inspector) to True, but the .swf loads tiny, like a thumbnail.  I also set the minimum dimensions (400x300), but this seems to have zero effect.  I also have the size of the loader component set to 424x350.  I have played with both sets of these numbers to no effect.  Any ideas?   Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is where I've uploaded the file for testing:  https://locker.smu.edu/users/tlhemphi/public/testtxfair_swf.swf

If you click any 1 of the 4 images, it will load 1 of 4 .swf files within (but very small).

Furthermore...the size of the embedded videos is not always consistent.  Sometimes, after re-uploading the main file, Some of the 4 videos will be correctly sized, but if visited more than once, they return to being small.  Very weird.

I have tested this in both Firefox 3 and IE 8.

Thank you,

Tara

P.S.  I have attached a screen capture of the Flash program, showing the component inspector and properties.