2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2006 2:04 PM by Newsgroup_User

Uploading Images using internet explorer

Jackeltree
      I am creating a website for a friend's antique business. I want to create a simple page where he can upload and delete images and change text using internet explorer (kinda like uploading photos and photo captions for your myspace profile). I have very little knowledge of php and javascript, but have successfully used both in the past. Can anyone help me?

-Crystal
        • 1. Re: Uploading Images using internet explorer
          Level 7
          On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 20:51:21 +0000 (UTC), "Jackeltree"
          <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote:

>I am creating a website for a friend's antique business. I want to create a
          >simple page where he can upload and delete images and change text using
          >internet explorer (kinda like uploading photos and photo captions for your
          >myspace profile). I have very little knowledge of php and javascript, but have
          >successfully used both in the past. Can anyone help me?
          >
          > -Crystal

CMS comes to mind. 'Sorry I can't give a better answer.
          • 2. Re: Uploading Images using internet explorer
            Level 7
            What about Contribute? Sounds ideal to me.
            http://www.adobe.com/products/contribute/

--
            Jo

"Jackeltree" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
            news:eg6fk9$nu5$1@forums.macromedia.com...
            >I am creating a website for a friend's antique business. I want to create
            >a
            > simple page where he can upload and delete images and change text using
            > internet explorer (kinda like uploading photos and photo captions for your
            > myspace profile). I have very little knowledge of php and javascript, but
            > have
            > successfully used both in the past. Can anyone help me?
            >
            > -Crystal
            >