Import all the M2t files in one project then place the files in timeline, then after archive the project, Archive option is available in file menu.
Well this whole experience is
Dont seem to be able to get answers from Adobe or anybody else. So I will have to resort to stimulating my own discussion with some additional info.
When attempting render small 1-2 min scenes saved asMPEG 2 1920x1080. m2T format (that look great when viewed individually in WMP) by importing them back into new project time line these files become corrupted and develop frames that are completely red.
In short these scenes become useless. Actually my movie is useless unless I want to pretend it is some horror flick made by somebody with an obscession for total geometric blood splatter.
Less red frames occur in the second import into the time line if the original scene is saved at a lower resolution 1440x1080. M2T and
even less or none if it is saved with H264 but there is degradation of the images with H264 especially if the objects have motion.
I have tried to download a trial versionof PRE8 but the download after unzipping will only allow me to use the organiser (a not very useful tool at the best of times) and crashes every time I ask it to open a new project or access and existing project. Crashes immediately after it tells me this is just a trial version and some aspects of the programe are not accessible in the trial. Hit the yes key and its gone.
The same result occurs even after uninstalling PRE7 and reinstalling the trial version.
I am just soo totally unimpressed by this whole event.
I have 6 months of work, that can only be viewed as individual files. a procedure that will certainly stifle the narative of any story.
I would much rather find some cure thru Adobe but as a desperate last endeavour (and I already am) Is there any way to wrap or recode M2T files back to MPEG 2 (without dramatic decrease in pixel area per frame) so that I can use some other programes from my final compolation of individual scenes using 20-30 sec cross fade transitions into a regular movie.
Any ideas about Adobe based solutions for this Photoshop 7 and PRE7 compatiblity nightmare. (Just for the record - red frames only occur in photoshop altered images. All photo shoped images are adjusted by pixels to be 1920 x1080 and usally set at 500 ppsi resolution. They import into PRE& time lime no problems. Still red if I decrease resolution to 250 ppsi)
just another uselss prompt
thanks for taking the time.
Unfortunately no change with this procedure.
I created a Archive project.
A new trimmed folder and project file were generated.
In the time line of the trimmed project file I have redframes in exactly the
same position as they were i9n the new project before the implementation of
the Archive procedure.
Nothings changed. Scenes with completely red frames making the scene