2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2008 2:17 AM by Hector_McDougal

Undefined ASCuePoint

Hector_McDougal
      I have a Flash 8 AS2 file where I'm trying to add a number of ASCuePoint to a FLV playback component, my_FLVPlybk. The time numbers for the cue points are stored in an array called cuepoints_array in the form 4.02|7|12.3|22.7 etc. I have a cue point event listener added to the FLV playback component which triggers at the event but it when I try to trace the name, type and time of the cuepoint, then it comes out in the output panel as undefined after 22 seconds, no traces appear before that.

eventObject.info.time = 22.7
      Cue point name is: undefined
      Cue point time is: undefined
      Cue point type is: undefined
      eventObject.info.time = 12.3
      eventObject.info.time = 4.02
      eventObject.info.time = 7

I used this example as my starting point.
      http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/main/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Liv eDocs_Parts&file=00003009.html
      Any suggestions?
        • 1. Undefined ASCuePoint
          Hector_McDougal Level 1
          I now have the cuepoints added but they don't always trigger. If I have three cuepoints at 71, 108, 140, all three cuepoints trigger at 140 seconds rather than triggering in turn. Any ideas why that's happening? Here's the relevant code. Thanks in advance.

• 2. Re: Undefined ASCuePoint
            Hector_McDougal Level 1
            I've figured out that adding cuepoints over 100 seconds is causing the problem. If I add three cuepoints, the highest being 99 seconds, then it works fine. But if any of them are over 100 then they won't trigger one at a time, but all three will trigger at the time of the highest cuepoint. Don't know how to rectify this.