1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 15, 2009 7:40 PM by Subeesh Arakkan

single dimensional array and LineChart

1advent

I have a single dimensional array populating a LineChart, which works fine, but I want to make a dataTipItems that shows JUST the value of the array at that point., but instead i get that and the position in the chart, is there anyway to specify just the value of the array?

Here's what I've got so far:

<mx:LineChart id="myChart" backgroundElements="{bge (THIS IS EMPTY) }" dataProvider="{ARRAYfinal}" showDataTips="true" width="100%" height="100%" color="#FFFFFF" fontSize="12" left="0" top="0">

<mx:horizontalAxis>

<mx:CategoryAxis ticksBetweenLabels="false" id="a1"  />

</mx:horizontalAxis>

<mx:verticalAxis>

<mx:LinearAxis interval="50" id="v2axis" minimum="-50" maximum="50" baseAtZero="false" title=""/>

</mx:verticalAxis>

<mx:horizontalAxisRenderers>

<mx:AxisRenderer  tickPlacement="none" showLabels="false" axis="{a1}" showLine="false"/>

</mx:horizontalAxisRenderers>

<mx:verticalAxisRenderers>

<mx:AxisRenderer tickPlacement="none" showLabels="false" axis="{a1}" showLine="false" />

</mx:verticalAxisRenderers>

<mx:series>

<mx:LineSeries alpha=".7" displayName="Array 1" form="curve" toolTip="Democrat" lineStroke="{s1}" />

<mx:LineSeries alpha=".7" displayName="Array 2" form="curve" toolTip="Republican" lineStroke="{s2}" dataProvider="{ARRAYfinal2}" />

</mx:series>

</mx:LineChart>

Thanks for any help!

Josh