This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I think your url was wrong, plus you had no way to display the string. This works:
It turns out there was a security issue. I didn't see it until I created a fault handler. I also ended up simplifing the code a little by using the HTTPService mxml object instead.
Sorry for wasting your time with this issue, but thank you very much for your help,
This forum category is created for developers who are learning Flex using FLEX IN A WEEK training found at this URL
Please use this forum for discussing topics related to FLEX IN A WEEK video training courses only. For any other discussion please use the Flex General Discussion category or any other appropriate category.
Thanks for co-operation and apologies for any inconvenience caused.