This is something we have found and I thought that the
community would be happ to know this when you guys get this bug.
This is a bout a crash thet youll get in both authoringmode and
* create a Flash XML-Sockets in director with
gConnectionHandler.pSocket = newObject("XMLSocket") in a script
that you store in a global variable (for example
* Set the callback with pSocket.setCallback(pSocket ,
"onData", #onData, gConnectionHandler)
* connect with pSocket.connect("192.168.1.1")
* move to a new movie with jumpMovie for example
* let the server send a message to your socket
* watch crash.
When you get to to the new movie. Renew the callback handler
to your global variable.
so in your global script (gConnectionHandler) do this again:
gConnectionHandler.pSocket.setCallback(pSocket , "onData",
Have fun. If you'd like more information about this. Just
post, im subscribed to this thread and will answer!