3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2009 12:40 PM by the_wine_snob

Track Keyframes - Audio

pengh Level 1

Is there a way to adjust the keyframes more precisely... When I drag the keyframe up and down it jumps DB levels at great range - Like -12db to-22db - Any Info?

• 1. Re: Track Keyframes - Audio
          pengh Level 1

haha, nevermind... I opened it up in "Effect Controls"... Duh

• 2. Re: Track Keyframes - Audio
            Colin Brougham Level 6

Expand the height of your audio track in the timeline panel. In the track header area, hover over the division between tracks, and you'll get a cursor with up and down arrows. Click and drag to increase or decrease the track height; that will give you more "space" to adjust the keyframes.

Additionally, if you're using clip audio keyframes instead of track audio keyframes, you can use the effects control panel to more finitely adjust the levels at a particular keyframe. Navigate to the keyframe you want to adjust, and then either type in a new value or hold down the Control key and drag the hot text to adjust in small increments.

• 3. Re: Track Keyframes - Audio
              the_wine_snob Level 9
              I opened it up in "Effect Controls"... Duh

Glad that you found it. That little Slider is great, and for more critical work you can scrub the numerical entry, or click-type into it. At least four ways to adjust Keyframes, and three right there in Effects Control Panel.

Good luck,

Hunt