0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2009 10:24 AM by rfrishbe

[svn:fx-trunk] 11899: Cleaning up some FIXMEs assigned to me in the code:

rfrishbe Level 3

Revision: 11899

Revision: 11899

Author:   rfrishbe@adobe.com

Date:     2009-11-17 10:24:33 -0800 (Tue, 17 Nov 2009)

Log Message:

Cleaning up some FIXMEs assigned to me in the code:

In UIMC, we now call invalidateParentSizeAndDL() on setting explicitMaxWidth.  We already do this for explicitMaxHeight.  I also changed a FIXME around invalidateLayering() in to a TODO.

In GroupBase, I removed a FIXME around the focusPane as we are using the overlay API now.

In DataGroup, I changed a FIXME to a TODO with some clarifying comments.

In SkinnableContainer, I removed a FIXME and just commented on why it was needed.  I also removed another FIXME and some code now that it seems like we don?\226?\128?\153t need to do the array conversion with IDefferedInstance since the compiler handles it for us now.

In SkinnableDataContainer, I changed a FIXME around event delegation to a TODO.

In DropDownController, when you drag around the volume bar, the popup stays open even if the mouse isn?\226?\128?\153t over the open button or the dropdown.  However, when the mouse is released, we should immediately close the drop down, rather than wait for another mouseMove to occur.  This involved some refactoring of some code in to a private helper method.  The "@private" protected methods in DropDownController should probably be made mx_internal.  I will do that in a subsequent checkin.

QE notes: -

Doc notes: -

Bugs: -

Reviewer: Jason for the DropDownController change, Glenn for the rest

Tests run: checkintests, mustella FCK, Panel, SkinnableContainer, DropDownList

Is noteworthy for integration: No

Modified Paths:

flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/flash-integration/src/mx/flash/UIMovieClip.as

flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components/DataGroup.as

flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components/SkinnableContainer.as

flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components/SkinnableDataContainer.as

flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components/supportClasses/DropDownCont roller.as

flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components/supportClasses/GroupBase.as