0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2009 12:53 PM by jason_y

proxy problem when using cfgrid

jason_y

Hi,

I am currently developing an Excel-style user interface for data updating using <cfgrid>. This grid contains data that is bound via a cfc file and it seems to work for certain people and myself. However there is one person that this is not working for. When her browser attempts to load the <cfgrid>, she gets a Windows login box, prompting her to login as well as another error which indicates "Error invoking CFC: unauthorized". I have since found that this person accesses the Internet via a proxy (Squid proxy), while I don't have a proxy.

I was wondering if there is some code that I can change which can allow this person to access the grid via the proxy. I don't really want to let my networking guy to disable the proxy on her machine. The <cfgrid> code is below. The CFC's in the bind and onchange tags return a recordset of product sizes and updates a cell in the grid respectively.

<cfform name="productsizes">
              <cfgrid name="productsize_byproductid"
               format="HTML"
               pagesize="15"
               selectMode="Edit"
               colHeaders="true"
               colHeaderBold="yes"
               width="470"
               stripeRows="yes"
               stripeRowColor="efefef"
               appendKey="no"

bind="cfc:/control/webservice/product_cfgrid.get_productsize(
                 {cfgridpage},
                 {cfgridpagesize},
                 {cfgridsortcolumn},
                 {cfgridsortdirection},
                 {product_id}
                 )"
               onchange = "cfc:/control/webservice/product_cfgrid.update_productsize(
                 {cfgridaction},
                 {cfgridrow},
                 {cfgridchanged})"
              >
               <cfgridcolumn name="productsize_product_fk" header="Product ID" width="1" select="no" display="no">
               <cfgridcolumn name="productsize_id" header="URL" href="productsize_url" width="50" select="no">
               <cfgridcolumn name="productsize_order" header="Order" width="50">
               <cfgridcolumn name="productsize_header" header="Header" width="150">
               <cfgridcolumn name="productsize_strength" header="Strength" width="60">
               <cfgridcolumn name="productsize_quantity" header="Quantity" width="60">

<cfgridcolumn name="productsize_active" header="Active"
                width="100"
                values="1,0"
                valuesDisplay="Yes,No"
               >
              </cfgrid>
             </cfform>

Any help would be appreciated, as I've been looking for a possible solution for a few days.

Jason