Date: 2009-11-19 12:31:59 -0800 (Thu, 19 Nov 2009)
Fixing a bunch of video player bugs:
- Fixing Binding events properties were using as they were still using the old events rather than the new ones
- Fixing issues around mute/volume. Now the video component's definition of mute/volume is the same as Strobe (i.e.-when muted, volume is not neecessarily 0). However, because of this, extra code had to be added in the VolumeBar and MuteButton to get the user-interaction correct so that when a user clicks on the slider, that automatically unmutes the video.
- Adding seekToFirstFrame, which needs to be PARBed, but gives us the old video component's behavior when autoPlay = false so that it connects to the server, loads up the first frame, and sizes the video.
- Fixing up DynamicStreamingVideoSource to have the host property typed as Object instead of a serverURI:String
- Now I'm exposing mediaPlayerState and videoObject on VideoDisplay and VideoPlayer
- Fixing a bug where someone clicks on the playPauseButton when no source is loaded and the "play button" changes to a "pause" when it should just stay as a "play" because the video didn't actually start playing.
QE notes: -
Doc notes: -
Bugs: SDK-24323, SDK-24285, SDK-24321, SDK-24313, SDK-22337
Tests run: checkintests
Is noteworthy for integration: No