0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2009 11:37 AM by AdobeUser-1991

A More Advanced History Log with Smart Timer

AdobeUser-1991 Level 1

In the way that I use photoshop, I heavily depend on the History Log. I would like to have the option to preserve the data in the History Window instead of having to cut and paste the various 'History States' and then save them as different layers. In addition, I would like the option to be able to see the exact timing of each action performed in the history window.

I would like to know how much time I am spending on each open window in Photoshop, Lightroom or other Adobe Product. A Smart Timer built into the history log would be perfect for this.

A Simple tool that generates an Embedded Log of the date, the exact start and end time, a log entry showing when that photoshop window was on top of the screen with mouse or graphic tablet activity, and an exact minute count of how long that photoshop window was worked on (minus the bathroom breaks or moments of inactivity).

I can't tell you how much I would love to be able to open up a Photoshop Document that I previously worked on and have the History Log in the History Window still preserved.... no matter how large of a file is saved. With the embedded Smart Timer, It would be great to be able to show my clients the exact time that was worked on their projects. It would also be nice to check up on students, employeess or co-workers progress.

Thank You