Thank you for everyone's kindly help on my puzzles since!
In the traits chapter, I find the IAudible traits and it defines three events that include MutedChangeEvent. So, I want to
implement the Mute function with this event in the offerred sample "DynamicStreamingSample"
step by step:
1. create an button "Mute" to enable click for switching between mute and unmute
<mx:Button id="ButtonMute" label="Mute" click="toggleMute()"/>
2. register the MutedChangeEvent in the DynamicStreamingSample.mxml initApp() function
3. implement the toggleMute() function
1) mute = fales;
2) get the current playing volume;——my puzzle: I'm not clear whether the mute action influences the VolumeChange and
how they interation with each other. So, I need your helpful advice on these points. Thanks
4. implement the onMutedChange() function
I have referred to other trait's implementation in your offerred example, so I think the upper 4 steps can help me
implement the Mute function. Is my thought all right? Would you like give me some advice?