3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2009 9:07 AM by owenpga2

looping photo slide show

owenpga2 Level 1

I've created a series of images that fade in and out. When i run the movie the transition from the last picture which fades out to the first image is not smooth. it transitions from a faded out image to a 100% opacity image. how can i smooth this transition?

• 1. Re: looping photo slide show
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What is not smooth about the transition from faded out to 100% opacity?  Is this a timeline-based animation where you have timeline tweens for the fading images?  How does the first image transition in when it first starts (visually)? How does the first image transition to the second image (visually)?  How should the last image transition to the first image (visually)?

• 2. Re: looping photo slide show
            kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

it transitions from a faded out image to a 100% opacity image. how can i smooth this transition?

what do you mean by it?

• 3. Re: looping photo slide show
              owenpga2 Level 1

the transitions through the photos will have one photo fade out but you start to see the other image come immediatly during the transition  in to full opacity. when the series ends it goes completely to 0 opacity or white and the next image (first image) come in at 100%. take a look at the attachment. thanks.