0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2009 10:44 PM by luca.fox

Uncorrect e-mail address for distribution

luca.fox

Dear All,

what I'm going to talk about is yet exposed on this discussion (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/525863?tstart=0) but I really couldn't understand how it has been solved. Can someone give me some help?

I've designed a new form and at the beginning of the wizard I put an e-mail address (info@xxxx.com) for the replies. At the end of the form I've put a "send button" where I've specified a new e-mail address (name@xxxx.com).

After the distribution process, I distribute the correct file named yyyyyy_distributed.pdf and at the moment of sending it back filled it's proposed the originary address (info@xxxx.com) and not the modified one (name@xxxx.com). It seems it remebers the first settings and it's confirmed by the subject of the e-mail: if I leave the field of the subject empty it uses the same personalized message I used in the first form I did.

Other infos: I'm trying to distribute the file in order to collect the answers by e-mail. Have the same result trying to distribute via mail or save for next sending.

Thanks in advance for your support. My regards.

Luca