1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 26, 2009 4:07 AM by paul.williams

BlazeDS -- services-config.xml Urgent Help

Arsohoh

Hi all,

Can we have two remoting-config.xmls in an application? something like below,

<service-include file-path="remoting-config.xml" />
              <service-include file-path="remoting-config-first.xml" />

I mean like, i need to have two service ie. <service id="remoting-service-1"
          class="flex.messaging.services.RemotingService"> and <service id="remoting-service-2" class="flex.messaging.services.RemotingService"> to be placed in two different remoting-config xmls. When i try to compile it and run, am not getting compilation errors but i am not able to view the application, I get to see "HTTP Status 404" and sometimes "MessageBrokerServlet not available" when i hit "http://localhost:8080/Sample/messagebroker/amf".

But when i try to have only one remoting-config, everything seems to be fine.

Please help me in this.. Is there any other way to proceed.

Thanks in Advance.

• 1. Re: BlazeDS -- services-config.xml Urgent Help
          paul.williams Level 4

You can use the element <destination-include> to break-up your config files. In your case you will probably need to have a root remoting-config.xml that includes two separate destination files:

<destination-include file-path="my-data-destination-config.xml" />

The documentation of these features is embarrassingly poor, but as far as I know the included files should have "destinations" or "destination" as their root element.

1 person found this helpful