1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 26, 2009 7:22 AM by the_wine_snob

    Thanks

    Wucky Level 1

      to y'all who recently helped me with my transition to using HD on Premiere Elements.   I completed my first project with my newly developed (and developing) workflow.   It was an 11 miunte project   . . .  a highlight reel of soccer clips for a HS senior applying to college.   The project "allowed" (forced) me to try some new things beyond the std def AVI files I'd previously used.  On one end, 95% of the project was from HD files  .... nice & crisp.  The other 5% were pulled from much lesser quality (not very good) std video extracted from a parent soccer DVD made a year ago.

      The project was successful and the young man is happy  . . .   coaches from four very good colleges have contacted him.

       

      Thank you, again, for the advice.    You helped me help someone.

        • 1. Re: Thanks
          the_wine_snob Level 9
          The project was successful and the young man is happy  . . .   coaches from four very good colleges have contacted him.

           

          Great news! Thanks for reporting, and you are most welcome.

           

           

          Hunt