Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adding contact information in Theme

Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2009 Nov 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Just looking for a way to add my e-mail address to a Theme in Presenter. This e-mail address is entered in the Presenter Info, but when I try to activate 'Contact' when editing a Theme, only the word 'Contact' is added to the pane. Searched in the Help, but cannot find the answer. If someone could help me, I'd be very thankful

Lilybiri

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri

I fiind that the theme definitions are stored in the location below:

?:\Documents and Settings\??\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Adobe Presenter\Themes\

I'm not certain if one has the capability to change the "Contact" verbiage to something different. I think it's just there and you supply the E-Mail address it opens when clicked.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Lilybiri

I just discovered an interesting area in the Presenter Theme Editor. There is a button labeled "Modify Text Labels". Click it and you get a dialog that allows you to change the labels to your preferences!

tmp1.png

tmp2.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2009 Nov 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whow, Rick,

Nice to meet you here! Will you become my guru for Presenter too, thanks a lot.

I had been using this button to change the language. But that doesn't seem to work, reverts always to English when reopening (Presenter doesn't exist in Dutch). You can indeed change the button labels (similar to Access), just changed Contact to E-mail. Still have a couple of questions however: I seem to remember that the Contact button was in blue. The new text 'E-mail' got the default color of the theme. For a user it is not clear that this will behave as a button, a hyperlink, because it is not underlined (as is the case in CP, TOC, where the e-mail address is shown). Should there be a way to format it so that it is underlined (common indication for a hyperlink). Or should I introduce a feature request? Certainly I will have a look at the Theme definitions themselves you pointed out in the first posting.

Have to confess that I believed the button (Contact) not to be active, but that was due to my (natural impatience): one has to wait rather long (more than one minute, I'm on a rather quick ADSL-connection at home) for the default e-mail client to be opened, much longer than I expected.

Thanks again,

Lilybiri

PS: for the moment cannot find the Themes under Application Data, had already a lot of trouble with Presenter, but will continue to search

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources