3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2014 7:28 AM by H1000

exporting xml (cue points) from Premiere project or FLV file

fallenturtle

I have a Flash project I'm working on that is video with corresponding bulletpoints displayed next to it. While I've gotten it to work with embed cue points in the FLV file so that at certain times in the video the Flash movie goes to certain frames to display the relevant bullet points I haven't gotten it so that it can tell what the appropriate bullet point is if someone scrubs the video past the last cue point trigger. I found a process to do it using actionscript cue points instead of navigation cue points (via this guide: http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=444462&seqNum=10), but it uses an external xml file for the cue points. My problem is that I can't figure out how to get that XML file without having to redo all the cue points manually. Is there someway to make Premiere Pro (CS3) export an xml file of the markers placed in my timeline instead of embedding them into the FLV file? Alternatively if there is a way I could extract them from the FLV file, that would be acceptible too.

Thanks.