I have a word document which needs to be imported into RoboHelp 7 to create WebHelp. Separate topics are to created based on Headings. The Headings are in a separate table : single cell. The problem is though I set my css correctly and check te Heading levels in the Import Wizard, Topics do not get separated. It all appears under one Heading. I had brought up this issue earlier too in discussions. In this particular case, is it because the heading is in a cell/Table that it does not get recognised. It is say something like this.
As I mentioned, i have brought up this topic before as well (But the table wasnt there then ), any inputs will be helpful. Has anybody else come across this problem. It is a common problem I encounter every time.
I found exactly the same. When someone uses table to style the word docs, RoboHelp doesn't create a new topic when the heading is in the table. I couldn't get it to work, so I removed all the styling tables from the document.