Are the upgrade definition files actually in the folder that you registered?
Yes, the files are there under upgrade/mappings folder.
I explain the task I did:
1. Installed LiveCycle workbench ES with upgrade from 7.x option selected
2. Executed Configuration Manager with upgrade from 7.x option selected
3. Workbench->Windows->Preferences->Upgrade Tool -> (browse location) apply
3. Imported a process created in LiveCycle 7.x
4. Right click and selected "Upgrade to LiveCycle ES"
5. Error at this time (no upgrade definition known)
One question: Do we need the livecycle 7.x in running state as well?
Thanks & Regards,
After installing the 7.x QPACS (manually) it worked. I thought the 7.x QPACS are automatically installed if we run the configuration manager.
That’s a good job !