0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2009 5:18 PM by rfrishbe

[svn:fx-trunk] 12573: After the video player goes in to full screen mode, text styles no longer inherit properly.

rfrishbe Level 3

Revision: 12573

Revision: 12573

Author:   rfrishbe@adobe.com

Date:     2009-12-04 17:17:53 -0800 (Fri, 04 Dec 2009)

Log Message:

After the video player goes in to full screen mode, text styles no longer inherit properly. This is because in the skin, we set color.fullScreenStates="white".  When leaving fullScreen state, the states code sets fullScreen state explicitly back to what it was--no longer allowing for the style to inherit.  To fix this, I explicitly set color back to undefined.  I also filed another bug about how states/styles should be smarter about calling setStyle() and should only do it on inline styles.

I'm also cleaning up some dead styles in the wireframe VideoPlayerSkin.

I'm also fixing an AIR bug I found when on a Mac (it's Mac-only) when going exiting fullscreen mode because AIR reports the nativeWindow isn't visible when leaving fullscreen mode.  This was causing the video playback to stop when pauseWhenHidden = true.

QE notes: Need to test more on Mac and Windows AIR VideoPlayer FullScreen.

Doc notes: -

Bugs: SDK-24554

Reviewer: Kevin

Tests run: checkintests

Is noteworthy for integration: No

Ticket Links:

http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-24554

Modified Paths:

flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components/VideoDisplay.as

flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/components/VideoPlayer.as

flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/spark/src/spark/skins/spark/VideoPlayerSkin.mxml

flex/sdk/trunk/frameworks/projects/wireframe/src/spark/skins/wireframe/VideoPlayerSkin.mx ml