• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get the aspect ratio follow the mouse?

Aug 28, 2007 Aug 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm just wondering, is there a way to have the aspect ratio follow the mouse?
Cause I'm trying to implement Adobe Capture-videos to a phpbb-based forum and therefore, the videos can't be any bigger than standard youtube-videos. So I need to have the aspect ratio be fixed and about 448x337 pixels. And when i want the mouse centered in the video and have everything around follow the mouse.

Is there a way to do this? Or do I just have to create a link in the forum to a new browser-window?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 31, 2007 Aug 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumpybump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2007 Aug 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Kenny Bones and welcome to our community

Unfortunately there is no way to automatically have this occur. With Captivate, you simply define a recording region of the screen and grab whatever happens inside that region. I suppose one way you *might* accomplish it would be by manually recording. In this case, you press the Print Screen key each time you desire a screen grab. But for what you are talking about, it would require toggling on and off the full motion recording. (FMR) Turn on FMR, move the window, turn off FMR, etc.

This sounds like something you might wish to suggest to the development team. You may do this by clicking here and completing the form.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources