2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2009 5:25 AM by Jeremy Coulson

Destination 'DefaultHTTP' either does not exist or the destination has no channels defined

Jeremy Coulson

Okay, I'm pretty new to Flex, so go easy on me.  I had a trial of Flex Builder several months ago, but the project I was going to use it on never happened and my employer won't spring for the $250 license.  Alas...

Now I have a real project for which I need to learn.  It's a form that will send data to a C# app that will put that data in a text file or XML file.  At this point I just have a tiny app for figuring it out.  My C# app works fine and my Flex app is almost working fine except for the transferring of the data.  I've attached my MXML file.  When I compile and run the app and then click the Submit button, I'm told "Destination 'DefaultHTTP' either does not exist or the destination has no channels defined".  Bummer.  I've tried to read up on channels, but I don't understand what I'm reading very well.  Where am I going wrong?

Bonus for Adobe folks: if I can figure this out, there's a stronger chance I can convince my boss that Flex Builder is a good investment.