0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2009 4:47 PM by Patricio.Foieri

Merging Code with SWF files assets

Patricio.Foieri

I have a project that has the following files:

a) an SWF library wich contains a set of movieclips with art that are linkaged for using them into Flex.

i.e : Movieclip with linkage "com.test.TestClass" <- extending movieclip whitout code

b) a flex project that loads the library and shows some of the art on the screen. Some Classes have the same className than those movieclips in the library. But there is no connection between them.

i.e : -  Main

- com.test.TestClass <- extending movieclip with code

---

The main app just load the swf files and then instanciate the TestClass and adds it to stage

---

When using Ant to compile the project,a TestClass's instance (from the swf library) appears on the screen and executing the code (from the flex project's class).

The problem appears when trying to do this same thing compiling with Flex Builder Default method.

When using Flex to compile without Ant, a TestClass's instance (from the flex project's library wich is an empty movieclip) appears on the screen and executing the code (from the flex project's class).

How can I get the same result in Flex Builder that I'm getting from ant to merge the class definitions, code (from the main proyect) and the asset (from the swf library) ?