Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Empty line beneath Mini-Toc

Dec 10, 2009 Dec 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, this is just a tiny tweak I´d like to improve, mayby someone has already done it.

When selecting a background color (shading) for the mini toc, the toc entries are moved to the top of the shaded area leaving a blank line beneath the last entry, but within the shaded area. The formatting can be controlled much better by placing the mini toc into a table with one cell and selecting corresponding inside spaces etc., but the problem remains that there is always an empty line beneath the last toc entry (but within the toc itself). Is there any way to get rid of this?

While I am at it, is there a way to get multiple numbers for sub chapters (1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc) instead of only single digit numbering?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add: of course I can manually set the bottom margin to say -12px for the last Toc entry but I am looking fpr a way to correct the formatting once and keep it for further output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this helps with either.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh_tour/index.htm

Post back if not.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter, thanks for the link. I see now where this extra spyce comes from. The reason is the way that RoboHelp places the Mini Toc entries into a list if a numbered format is selected. Oh well, I can live with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp