3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2009 8:20 AM by tomsmac

Email notifications

tomsmac

Why am I getting email notifications from a half dozen threads when I did not subscribe to them and how can I stop it?

Except for my own post, I want email notifcations for that

• 1. Re: Email notifications
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Below is a link to a discussion regarding email notifications.  You may not want to read too far into it as duscissions seem to quickly go off track in that forum.  You might find a couple more postings on the same subject in that forum if this particular one doesn't answer it.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/533965?tstart=0

• 2. Re: Email notifications
            tomsmac Level 1

Ned,  Thanks but i dont want to read alot about nothing, which is not your fault, I just want to know how to stop getting email notifications on threads I never replied to or want.

This is my settings here and they are corrected >>>

All email notifications will be emailed to your email address

But I am still getting replies even from your post NED and I did not reply to it.

Can some one tell me how to stop unwanted email notifications??  Thanks

• 3. Re: Email notifications
              Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you read thru that post I offered, I believe it gets into identifying a variety of places you need to check.  And as I mentioned, there are other posts in that thread on this issue.  If anything, you should be posting this issue in that forum as this is not a Flash issue, but a forum issue, and that's what that forum is for.