4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2009 3:22 PM by cyber0897

Thanks Alex Harui

flairjax Level 1

I wanted to give a thank you to the Adobe forum members.  But most importantly, I wanted to give a huge thanks to Alex Harui, again.  Alex has given me more than my fair share of support.  Without his help I would have had many more sleepless nights to get my project out.  If interested, here is what was built, as reviewed by PCmag (Network Map part that is).  http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2357031,00.asp

Alex, I am sure you probably do not get as many thank you's as you should. So here is mine!  Hopefully, you will be at Flex 360 San Jose again.

Maybe everyone can reply, with a thank you, if Alex has helped you.

THANK YOU ALEX!

Jason

www.flairjax.com

• 1. Re: Thanks Alex Harui
          mewk Level 3

The strength of this forum derives from the many voices who have shared their thoughts and experiences to the community. From the selfless guru to the zany developer to the thoughtful newbie -- they ALL deserve commendation for their work and sacrifice and have my deepest thanks.

- e

• 2. Re: Thanks Alex Harui
            Flex harUI Adobe Employee

Jason, thank you for showing your appreciation.  It is always fun to see what cool and interesting things folks build with a little assistance from us.  That's why I and many others try to help folks on the forums.

I also do it to avoid the electroshock from Matt if I don't answer enough posts in a timely fash-AUUGGGHHH!

Alex Harui

Flex SDK Developer

Adobe Systems Inc.

Blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

• 3. Re: Thanks Alex Harui
              TeotiGraphix Level 3

Alex,

And the sense of humor has been around since 2005.

PS My favorite of the year was I manage to still code so I can put diapers

on my baby and food in their mouth (that is my motto as well).

Mike

• 4. Re: Thanks Alex Harui
                cyber0897 Level 1

i think i also want to thank David_F57, Peter deHaan, Flex_harUI, SunilAdobe (sorry i dont know your names) and everyone else who helped with my projects I really appretiate all your efforts and help! Without your help i think i would be bald and months behind on my projects!

so thanks again for all ur help.