A 407 proxy auth error occured while checking the server certificate revocation.
var loader:URLLoader = new URLLoader();
It works fine on Windows XP you know, but does not work on Vista and Win7
under proxy authentication environment such as my office.
Vista and Win7 were sending and receiving the following packets:
1) client to squid: CONNECT www.example.com:443 HTTP/1.0
2) squid to client: HTTP/1.0 200
3) client to squid: Client Hello
4) squid to client: Server Hello, Change Cipher Spec, Encrypted Handshake Message
5) client to squid: Change Cipher Spec, Encrypted Handshake Message
6) client to squid: GET http://ocsp.verisign.com/0123456789abcdef...
7) squid to client: HTTP/1.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required
8) client to squid: GET http://crl.verisign.com/foo.crl HTTP/1.1
9) squid to client: HTTP/1.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required
at 7), HTTP 407 error occured, but it is a correct response
because the HTTP request at 6) does not have a Proxy-Authorization header.
It seems that the request of 6) was sent by CryptoAPI.
The only way to avoid this problem is that turn off the checkbox
"Check for server certificate revocation*" in Internet Option of Internet Explorer.
This problem occured in both AIR 1.5.3 and 2.0b.
Does anyone have a similar problem ?