0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2009 7:03 AM by TheCellBee

RH 8 Crash

TheCellBee

RH 8.0.2

Hello,

I consistently receive Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger errors while working in RH. I have deactivated all debugger options in VS, so I simply get an error that informs me that I'm not using a debugger.

Error: "An unhandled win32 exception occurred in robohtml.exe [1700]. JIT debugging this exception failed with the folling error. No installed debugger has JIT enabled..." The bracket number changes each time the error appears.

I have researched the issue on the Web and found no solutions/explanations.

I have had limited success when I restart my computer and delete the cpd, but invariably, the problem arises again.

There are few red flags in the 'offending' topics. Maybe a bit of canned javascript, but not anything else. Topics seem to be equal opportunity offenders. I created the project from scratch, and I'm confident it's in good structural shape. I am a bit compulsive...

I know folks have reported JIT errors with RH in the past. Has anyone arrived at a solution or even a work around?

Please help! Thanks.